P126 Rose Corset
P136 Blossom Spray
GS402 Spray/Splatter Bottle
FREG024 Aged Gold Embossing Enamel
FREG026 Chunky Black Embossing Enamel
TP116 Tinsel Mahogany
FRG10C Shaved Ice
FRG04 Gold Halo Mix Glitter
FRG02C Champagne Glass Glitter
OR EJK09 Gold Encrusted Jewel Technique Kit
VM001 VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad
Instant Coffee Granules and Water
Embossing Heat Tool
Pink and Rhinestone Button
Pink Decorator Chalk
Spoon, Pencil, Ruler, Scoring Tool, Craft Knife, Scissors, Cutting Mat
- Dissolve coffee with hot water in spray bottle. Spritz pink cardstock. Add granules to damp paper. Allow to dry.
- Stamp Blossoms in rose coral on background of pink card. Stamp Blossoms on extra pink paper in VersaMark™ ink. Dust with Mahogany and heat to emboss. Cut out to create 2 clusters.
- Free download of card diagram can be downloaded at www.stampendous.com. Cut, score and fold card.
- Stamp Rose Corset in VersaMark™ ink on card front. Dust with black top and bottom and Gold in the midsection. Heat emboss from underneath to retain chunky granules.
- Glue blossom clusters to card.
- Use VersaMark™ ink along bottom edge of card. Hold with clip tool. Dust with Gold embossing enamel. Add Shaved Ice and glitters. Heat from underneath to melt.Repeat over blossoms.
- Use craft knife to cut under roses at waistline. Tuck netting under roses, drape around card and secure other end with embellishment.
Click link below to download pdf template for card.
Watch Fran make this card here –