M322 Spotted Feather
EP111 Midnight Black Embossing Powder
DP102 Detail Gold Embossing Powder
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics® – light gray, white, black
- VersaMark Ink
- Distress Ink – Weathered wood
- Heating tool
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Foam Tape
- Start with 5 1/2” x 6 1/4” light gray card. Using Weathered Wood distress ink stamp spotted feather randomly onto card front. Glue 3 ¾” x 5” black card stock centered onto card.
- Cut 3 ¾” x 5” white card stock. Tear all four sides. Using VersaMark ink pad, swipe center of card stock and sprinkle with black embossing powder. Shake off excess and heat set.
- Apply heavy coat of VersaMark ink to feather stamp, set aside. (This will help the stamp release after it is pushed down into heated embossing powder.) Pour a generous mound of gold embossing powder on top of black embossing powder. Heat set from underneath. Once powder is almost completely melted then heat set from the top. Working quickly, press spotted feather stamp into gold embossing powder and with even pressure hold in place for 10 seconds. Gently pull stamp out. Foam tape centered onto black card stock as shown