M323 Screwy Pals
SSC014 Typewriter Alphabet Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
SSC1168 Vintage Uppercase Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
EJS05 Spoonful of Rust Kit
SSH34 Small Perfectly Clear Acrylic Handle
GS402 Spray/Splatter Applicator Bottle
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Fold an 8 x 9 1/4 inch cardstock in half to a finished 4 x 9 1/4 inch top fold card base.
- Create sentiment with letters from Typewriter Alphabet and Vintage Uppercase using Tuxedo Black on card base.
- Spray with coffee made with instant coffee and water in the splatter spray bottle.
- Sprinkle Spoonful of Rust onto sentiment panel and heat emboss from the back side of cardstock.
- Stamp Screwy Pals with Tuxedo Black onto light color cardstock and color.
- Heat emboss with Spoonful of Rust as before.
- Tear edges of image and larger dark color cardstock.
- Glue together and then onto card base.
See Fran using the Spoonful Kits here.