CRS7005 Cling The Look
SSC1200 Discover Today Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
GX358U Melon Ultra Fine Pearl Glitter
CP475 Creative Palette Rectangles
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
SSH38 Small Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Mixed Media White Paper
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Adhesive Sheets 4×6″
Media: Faber-Castell PITT pens (Pink Madder, Light Flesh, Dark Chrome Yellow, May Green, Cobalt Green, Raw Umber, Warm Grey); PaperArtsy London Night Fresco Finish paint, black chalk pencil, Windsor & Newton Fluid Retarder, brayer, water brush
DecoArt Americana acrylic paints (Bubblegum Pink, Yellow Light, Light Buttermilk, Citron Green, White, Emperor’s Gold, Lace Chalky Finish),
Tsukineko®/Imagine Crafts ink refills (Electric Coral, Electric Yellow, Electric Orange, Electric Green); ColorBox® Smooch® Green Apple Pearlized Accent Ink
TCW361s Mini Tiny Circles, TCW248s Mini Cubist stencils, plastic bottle cups, plastic loyalty card
- Trim your page to A5 size.
- Create your background with CP475 Creative Palette Rectangles. Add small blobs of paints and a small drop of fluid retarder onto your Creative Palette and smoosh around with a brayer. Press your page to make a base print.
- Add more paint and a few drops of inks from the reinkers to the Creative Palette. Layer the Mini Cubist stencil, run over with the brayer and press the page to print the second layer. Rub over the stencil’s crevasses to help the pattern transfer.
- Lift the stencil off the Palette and press it onto the page to get the print of the negative image.
- Add more stenciling directly onto the page with Tiny Circles stencil.
- Add some random stamping to the background with the square pattern stamps included with your Palette using neon inks.
- Stamp a couple of flowers from The Look set with Electric Yellow ink. Heat set the page with a heat tool.
- Lay the negative of the free template from The Look set onto the page. Fill the space with Lace paint with a sponge/dabber. Add another layer if needed. Allow to dry.
- Stamp the girl with Tuxedo Black ink and colour in with Pitt pens and water brush. Add shading with chalk pencil.
- Add some rays as shown using Green Apple Accent Ink. When dry, cover the rays with Adhesive Sheets and sprinkle with Mellon Pearl glitter.
- Stamp a rose flower onto pattered papers and add to the girl’s hair as shown.
- Stamp the quotes from Discover Today set onto cream card, cut out and adhere to the page. Add detailing with Green Apple ink and chalk pencil.
- Finish the page with gold paint accents and bottle cap rings.