Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
Walnut Distress Ink by Ranger
Kraft cardstock by American Crafts
Debutante & Buttons a la mode patterned paper from Graphic45 Fashionista Collection
Twine by Creative Impressions
1. Cut card base 11 x 4 1/4″ and score at 5 1/2.
2. Cut pattern paper (Debutante black stripe) 3 3/4 x 5.
3. Cut black card stock 5 1/4 x 4.
4. Cut pattern paper (Buttons A la mode red stripe) 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 and ink all edges with walnut distress ink.
5. Layer Debutante onto black card stock and then onto Buttons a la mode. Adhere to card base.
6. Cut 3 – 3/4 strips of Buttons a la Mode, ink edges and adhere to card as shown in picture.
7. Add 3 buttons with twine as shown.
8. Stamp and color Tutu Toad.
9. Stamp 2 more Tutu Toad and color only the tutu, cut curl and adhere to original Tutu Toad.
9. Cut down to 1 7/8 x 5, ink edges, adhere to a 2 x 5 black card stock and place on card using pop up foam.
10. Stamp sentiment and place on black mat.
11. Pop up off card as shown.