SSC1219 ScrewLoose N Sparky Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
M323 Screwy Pals
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Americana® Baby Blue, Cadmium Yellow, Country Red, Hauser Green Light, Lamp Black, Snow White, & True Blue Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
Multi-Purpose Sealer by DecoArt®
Easy Float by DecoArt®
DuraClear Matte Varnish by DecoArt®
All Purpose Glue
Fine Point Sharpie®
- Prepare the frame with sealer, sand, then wipe with dampened cheese cloth. Basecoat both the frame and the paper with Snow White. Apply multiple coats until smooth and even. Apply a coat of matte varnish.
- Lay out the stamps on the frame and determine placement. Using a C-Thru ruler divide the frame in sections accordingly creating 1/2 inch dividers between the sections. Basecoat the dividers with Baby Blue. Outline the dividers with a Black permanent marker.
- Using the small nut stamp, place it onto acrylic handle. Load cosmetic sponge with Lamp Black. When using paint on stamps it is important that you do not overload the image. Pour a puddle of paint out on the palette. Pounce the sponge into the paint and then on a clean area of the palette. Stamp the image onto the dividers especially where two sections come together. Place the small screw head on the handle and stamp in between the nuts on the dividers. Paint the nuts with Snow Hite and the screw heads with Hauser Green Light.
- In the same manner as above, stamp the remaining icons in their correct sections using Country Red for the red gear, Golden Straw for the yellow gears, and Lamp lack for the Sparky clear stamp. The Rubber stamps are double loaded. Sponge True Blue to the outer edges of the stamp, the use Lamp Black over the robot icon itself.
- Using a bubble palette, place about a dime size drop of Cadmium Yellow, Country Red, and Hauser Green Light in individual bubbles. Mix one part paint with appx three parts water mixed with Easy Float. Completely mix the paint until it becomes transparent. Using a flat shader and/or #3 round brush to wash in all the colors referring to the photo for placement.
- Glue photo mount to back of frame. Add photo, name of child, cute phrase, or mirror in the center.
- Allow to cure for 24 hours. Apply multiple coats of matte varnish to protect the surface.