P259 PenPattern Giraffe
SSC1226 Wild Sayings Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
SSH38 Small Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
EJS04 Spoonful of Rust Embossing Plus Kit
CP750 Creative Palette Rounds
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Copic® Markers (E33, E35, E25, E30, YR24, YR21)
Acrylic Paint by Reeves®
Leather Strips by May Arts
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Pour paint onto Creative Palette and roll out using brayer or small rolling pen. Used Reeves Ochre, Burnt Umber and a bit of white. (dilute with water).
- Stamp Rounds stamp onto the Creative Palette using Burnt Umber.
- Down lay your white cardstock onto the Creative palette, repeatedly until the look you want is accomplished. DRY
- When dry add a spoonful of the spoonful rust mixture onto your card and heat from underneath.
- Color image using Copics or your favorite coloring medium.
- Punch holes into your cardstock and add leather strips, ribbon, jute or twine.
- Add more Spoonful Rust to bottom of the image, heat from below using heat gun.
- Assemble card adding coordinating greeting.