CRS5072 Cling Hummingbirds
DCS5072 Hummingbird Dies
CP811 Creative Palette
FREG024 Aged Gold Embossing Enamel
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Americana Acrylic Paints by DecoArt
Rubber Brayer by Speedball
Prismacolor Colored Pencils
Embossing Heat Tool
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Create several panels of background paper using the Creative Palette and DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints. Allow to dry.
- Cut a 4″ X 5-1/4″ panel from the dry Creative Palette paper to use for card.
- Stamp Flower branch directly on to a second generation Creative Palette paper print with black ink.
- Adhere stamped paper to a 5-1/2″ X 8-1/2″ panel of lavender cardstock folded in half to form card base.
- Stamp Hummingbird in black right on top of flower, overlapping his beak and the flower bud.
- Stamp Hummingbird again in black along with flower branch on areas of first generation Creative Palette paper with desired colors.
- Color Hummingbird and flowers as desired with colored pencils.
- Die cut hummingbird and flowers and layer on card front with 3D foam squares.
- Sprinkle Aged Gold Embossing Enamel on card front and heat from underneath to set.