HMR23 Berry Sharing
SSC1216 Beary Mice Perfectly Clear™ Stamp
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
SSH34 Medium Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
Adirondack Aqua Die Ink
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Patterned Paper by Recollections®
Copic® Markers (E40-E42-E43-E50-E51-E93-E21-E23-E25-E55-E53-E57-YR21-YR23-YR24-W1-W3-W5-R89-R85-R83-R81-YG61-YG63-YG67)
Dies by Spellbinders™ Paper Arts
Ribbon by May Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Fold a 10 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ piece of dark red cardstock in half to create a 5 1/4″ square top folding card.
- Adhere patterned paper to the card.
- Stamp image on a white panel and color with markers.
- Sponge “clouds” on to panel with aqua dye ink
- Cut around the image leaving the leaves “out of the box”.
- Back the panel with a slightly larger pink panel of cardstock.
- Cut a slit on the left side of the image panel and tie the ribbon through the panel as you adhere the panel to the card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white panel with black ink.
- Back panel with a pink scallop edge die cut panel and then adhere to card.