HMR18 Birdie Kiss
SSC1213 Life Words Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
SSH38 Small Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
White Cardstock by Neenah®
Latest and Greatest Pattern Paper by Authentique™ Paper
Copic® Markers (B000, B12, BV01, BV04. BV13, V01, V04, V15, V17, RV99, R02, R14, R39, YR16, Y00, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y21, Y26, YG05, G02, G07, G09, E07, E21, E25, E29, E30, E31, E42, E43, E44, E47, E50, E51, E87)
Ribbon by May Arts
Twine by the Twinery
Natural Wood Button
Corner Chomper by We Are Memory Keepers®
3-in-1 Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
- Stamp Birdie Kiss onto white cardstock with black ink and color image.
- Glue down pattern paper onto card base at an angle and trim off overlapped edges.
- Trim the top two corners of the stamped image and glue down.
- Tie bow around front of card base.
- Wrap twine around ribbon bow and pull through button to tie bow.
- Curl bottom edge of the card if desired.