HMR23 Berry Sharing
SSC1216 Beary Mice Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
- Bazzill Cardstock – grey, white, periwinkle
- Pattern paper-blue and periwinkle
- Distress Ink – Shaded Lilac, Faded Jeans
- Blending Tool
- Spellbinders Label 14 cutting dies
- Die Cutting/Embossing Machine
- Ribbon –Navy with gold trim
- Copic Markers:C2,C3, YG06,YG00,G02,G28,E00,R20,E71,E77,E43,E79,BV13,B93,B97
- Foam Tape
- Start with 5” x 7” grey card. Glue 5 3/8” x 4 ¾” centered. Die cut 4” x 5⅞” label die from patterned paper, and then die cut 3¼ x 4¾ label die from periwinkle cardstock. Glue pieces together, and then cut in half. Glue the top piece flush with the top of card, and the bottom ¾” from the bottom. Glue 3” strip of ribbon vertically to center of card as shown.
- Cut 5 1/4″ x 4″ white cardstock. Stamp Cookie Bandits with Memento Ink. Color with Copic Markers: C2,C3, YG06,YG00,G02,G28,E00,R20,E71,E77,E43,E79,BV13,B93,B97. Apply shading with blending tool to edges using Distress Ink Shaded Lilac, and Faded Jeans. Foam tape to card front. Add rhinestone and bow.
- Stamp “Wishing you a berry happy day” centered on bottom of card using Distress Ink Faded Jeans. Apply shading with blending tool to edges using Distress Ink Shaded Lilac, and Faded Jeans.