HGRW01 Lilac Bear
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Gray, Dark Green and Purple Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Wood grain Patterned Paper by Authentique®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Copic® Markers as indicated below
May Arts Lace Trim and Tulle
- Create 5″x5″ card base from gray card stock
- Cut a 4-¾” square panel of Wood pattern paper and layer on a 4-7/8″ square of dark green cardstock. Glue to card front.
- Stamp Lilac Bear on white panel.
- Image is colored with Copics – coloring tiny areas with tip of marker provides lots of texture to this image.
Bear E 41, 44, 47, 49
Flowers V05, BV02, BV13, BV08
Foliage G21, 94, 99
- Trim stamped panel close to image and layer on to purple cardstock panel 1/4″ larger than white panel size. Adhere layered panels to dark green panel 1/4″ larger.
- Attach layered image panel to card front.
- Cut small pieces of tulle and thread through holes in lace leaving ends free.
- Twist lace and glue around card image as shown. Trim all ends to desired length.
- Apply sequins to right side of image panel with Zip Dry.