VersaFine Onyx Black Ink by Tsukineko
VersaMark Ink by Tsukineko
VersaColor Sky Blue Ink by Tsukineko
Sponge Daubers by Tsukineko
Wildberry Pie Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Red, White Cardstock
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Glue Pen by EKSuccess
- Fold 11” x 4 ¼” Wildberry Pie cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp Snowflake with VersaMark ink all over the card front and emboss with Crystal embossing powder (from the kit).
- Stamp Jumbo Penguins on 4 ¼ x 4” white cardstock.
- Color as desired.
- Mask Penguins with the template included.
- Using a Sponge dauber and the dot template sponge dots and clouds around the penguins.
- Trim the sides down to 3 ½” stopping at the penguin flippers.
- Cut out the penguin flippers with scissors.
- Glue to 3 5/8” x 4 1/8” red cardstock.
- Glue to the card front.
- Add white Mica (from the kit) to the snow, with a glue pen.