HMP22 Sharing Seed
SSC1214 Happy Greetings Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Tim Holtz® Tumbled Glass Distress Ink by Ranger
Spectrum Noir™ Markers (CT1, CT3, CT4, LV1, LV2, CG3, IG2, BT2, BG1, BG2, BG4, BG6, OR1, PP1, Blender)
Ribbon by May Arts
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Start with 6 ½” x 4 ¼” yellow polka dot card. Glue 6” x 4 ½” lavender cardstock centered on yellow. Glue 4 ¾” x 4 ¼” white cardstock onto lavender as shown.
- Cut 4 ½” x 4” pale blue cardstock. Using a scrap piece of paper cut a cloud shape. Place cloud onto pale blue cardstock. Ink blending tool with Distress Tumbled Glass ink, and in a circular motion go over top of cloud. Lift and repeat process to create cloudy sky background. Stamp Sharing Seed stamp with Distress Tumbled Glass ink onto light blue cardstock. Color ground with IG2, and flower stems with CG3. Stamp sentiment “Just wanted to say . . .” to top left corner to blue cardstock. Glue to white cardstock.
- Stamp Sharing Seed stamp with black ink onto white cardstock. Color chicks with CT1, CT3, CT4, OR1. Color mouse with BG1, BG2, BG4, BG6, OR1, PP1, and Blender. Color flowers with LV1, and LV2. Color bowl with BT2.
- Cut out flowers, mouse and chicks. Glue mouse and flowers over stamped image on pale blue cardstock. Foam tape chicks. Add glossy accents to inside of bowl, and to corners. Add Silver Lux Mix, and let dry.
- Glue rhinestones as shown. Use double sided adhesive tape to add ribbon.