Paper: Kraft, Orange, Ivory
Jet Black Archival Ink, Tea Dye Distress Ink (Ranger), Walnut Stain
Chipboard stem (old from stash, but any long stemmed item would work.
Petite Oval and Petite Scallop Oval Dies (Spellbinders)
Orange Ric Rak, Ivory Lace by May Arts
Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Velvet Pleats (Maya Road)
Glossy Accents, Burlap Bag (Pouch Mart), Raffia (Michael’s)
Measurements: 8 X 5 inches
1. Die Cut orange card stock using Scallop Oval Petite Die, set aside.
2. Die cut ivory cardstock using Petite Oval die and then using Jet Black ink, stamp Cling Steampunk Owl.
3. Color using Colored pencils and blending with Gamsol using blending stumps.
4. Attach colored image to the orange die cut.
5. Using Boss Gloss apply embossing liquid to the chipboard stem and sprinkle on Aged Spice embossing enamel and heat set.
6. Tie Raffia Bow and attach on top of chipboard stem – add velvet pleat on top of all and attach to corner of owl image.
7. Place nonstick paper inside of burlap bag to keep the glossy accents from sticking the interior of the bag together.
8. Glue Ivory Lace and Ric Rack along bottom of burlap bag and let dry.
9. Then apply glossy accents to the back of the owl layer and glue to the burlap bag.
10. Cinch top of bag and tie off with more ric rak.