R224 Acoustic Sounds
SSC1214 Happy Greetings Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics® – black, white
- Glossy Card Stock – White
- StazOn™ – black
- SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
- Patterned paper – tan musical and off-white musical
- Distress Ink – Evergreen Bough
- Adirondack Alcohol Ink – Ginger, Butterscotch, Latte
- Blending tool
- Black swirl rhinestones
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Foam Tape
- Start with 11” x 6” tan musical patterned paper, fold in half. Lay card in front of you with fold on the left side. Tear a 5 ½” x 3” strip of off white musical paper and ink edges with black ink. Glue ½” from bottom. Cut 4 ¼” x 5 ½” black card stock and glue “tilted” to card front as shown.
- Cut 4” x 5” white card stock and stamp with acoustic sounds stamp. Use Evergreen Bough and blender tool to add color over stamped image. Glue centered on card.
- Using Adirondack Alcohol Ink Ginger, Butterscotch, and Latte colors to add dots onto blending tool. In a sweeping motion apply colors to glossy card stock. (This will give the appearance of a wood grain guitar.) Let dry. Using StazOn ink stamp acoustic sounds stamp over inked paper. Cut out guitar and foam tape over stamped image on the white card stock.
- Tear strips of off white musical paper and stamp sentiment. Apply paper strips, and rhinestone swirls as shown