HHQ06 Mixed Up
SSC1220 Sisters Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
Fran’s Favorite Mixed Media Cardstock
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
SSH34 Medium Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Patterned Paper by Simple Stories
Copic® Markers (BG000, BG01, R21, R22, R24, R27, E50, E51, E93, YR21, YR23, YR24, E55, E57)
Circle & Heart Dies by Spellbinders™ Paper Arts
Twine by May Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Scrapbook-Adhesive® 3D Foam Squares.
- Fold an 11″ x 4 1/4″ piece of red cardstock in half to create a top folding 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ card.
- Adhere patterned paper panels to card.
- Wrap twine around center of card.
- Stamp image on a white die cut circle and color with markers.
- Back image panel with a slightly larger black circle panel and then adhere to card.
- Tie twine through the button holes and then adhere the button to the card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel with black ink.
- Back the heart panel with a larger die cut red scallop edge heart and then adhere to card with 3D foam squares.