HHM03 Bottle Baby
SSC1187 Baby Balloon Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
FREG029 Shabby Blue Embossing Powder
FX71 Sticky Panels
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
AC672HSP Dot Sparklers
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Ribbon by May Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L®
Fabri-Tac by Beacon Adhesives
Colored Pencils by Prismacolor®
White Gel Pen
- Stamp Bottle Bunny on white paper with black ink and color with pencils.
- Sprinkle Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel on the bottom and heat from underneath.
- Cut the top corners of the panel and layer onto pink. Set aside.
- Place a piece of Fran’s Sticky Panels onto white cardstock, and diecut with a heart shape. Also cut a heart from pink and blue papers.
- Remove the carrier from the Fran’s Sticky Panels heart, sprinkle with Shabby Blue and emboss.
- Diecut a circle from white and blue papers. Cut the blue in half and glue to the bottom of the white circle.
- Stamp sentiment on the white half with blue ink. Layer onto a pink scalloped circle and dot with a white gel pen. Add pink Dot Sparklers.
- Glue ribbon to a blue card and glue stamped pieces as shown.