N258 Hat Toss Wood Stamp
R195 Graduation Background Wood Stamp
DP100 Detail White Embossing Powder
STF081 VersaFine™ Onyx Black Ink by Imagine Crafts
VM001 VersaMark™ Watermark Ink by Imagine Crafts
Great Lakes Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper
Paper by Eclipse
White & Black Cardstock
Tumbled Glass & Stormy Sky Distress Ink by Ranger
Sponge Applicator by Ranger
Red Bakers Twine by We R Memory Keepers
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
- Fold 4-1/4″ x 11″ panel of blue card stock in half to form card base.
- On a 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel of white card stock, stamp Hat Toss with Black Ink.
- Stamp Hat Toss image on Eclipse Masking Paper and cut out with scissors.
- With mask covering stamped image on panel, stamp Graduation Background with VersaMark ink; sprinkle on Detail White embossing powder and heat set.
- Lightly apply Distress Inks with foam applicator; remove excess ink from embossed areas with paper towel.
- Remove mask.
- Using ZipDry, adhere stamped panel to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ panel of black card stock.
- Wrap Bakers Twine around panel, tie bow in front.
- Using foam adhesive, adhere layered panel to card base.