TCW Mini Cubist stencil, DecoArt Americiana acrylic paints (Bright Yellow, Bright Orange)
Imagine Crafts StazOn Mini St. Valentine and Emerald City inks, Range Ink Distress Inks Rusty Hinge, Spiced Marmelade, Prima Marketing Color Bloom Soft Teal Spray Mist
- Create a background using acrylic paints, CP475 Creative Palette Rectangles and MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper.
- Press paper partially onto the Creative Palette leaving some spaces white.
- Lay the stencil onto the Creative Palette and cover with the paper again, pressing gently to transfer the paint into the gaps.
- Lift the stencil off the CP. Lay it on the page with the painty side down. Rub down to transfer the paint onto the paper.
- Allow to dry.
- Fill in any white spaces with distress inks.
- Stamp different feather images around the page. Stamp the sentiment in the middle.
- Add simple borders by swiping an edge of a plastic loyalty card with Emerald City ink and dragging parallel lines along the edges.
- Finish the page with random Soft Teal ink splatters.