M321 Hope Sings
FREG024 Aged Gold Embossing Enamel
FREG027 Shabby White Embossing Enamel
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
CP811 Creative Palette MonoPrinting Plate
DWLG260 Feather Stencil
DWDEPT Transclucent Embossing Paste
DWCEP Crackle Embossing Paste
DWDPK Palette Knife
Cardstock by Core’dinations®
Americana® Raw Sienna & Pthalo Green-Blue Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
Tim Holtz® Pine Needle & Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink by Ranger®
Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
- Add drops of acrylic paint to the Creative Palette and spread with the brayer.
- Press a panel of white paper on the palette and then set aside to dry.
- Stencil the Feather Stencil with Translucent Embossing Paste and allow to dry.
- When dry, stencil the feather again on top of the dried stencil with crackle embossing paste.
- Sponge the crackled feather with distress ink.
- Adhere panel to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white panel with green ink.
- Sponge edges of the panel with brown distress ink.
- Back panel with green paper and adhere to card.
- Sprinkle embossing enamel on the card and heat from underneath to melt.