V306 Horse and Rider
SSC1199 Loving Messages Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
SSH34 Medium Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
DWLX7028 Design I Beam Stencil
DWDEP Dreamweaver Regular Embossing Paste
DWDPK Dreamweaver Palette Knife
DWLM2010 Dreamweaver Paste Spreader
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
ColorBox® Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink by Clearsnap®
Burnt Sienna Acrylic Paint
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Use Palette knife to mix acrylic paint with a blob of embossing paste to create brown colored paste.
- Lay I Beam stencil on top of a light brown panel of cardstock and spread embossing paste across the stencil with the paste spreader.
- Set panel aside to dry (about 30 minutes).
- Create a card base by folding a 8 1.2″ x 5 1/2″ panel of brown cardstock in half.
- Adhere the stenciled panel to the card front.
- Adhere a dark brown strip of cardstock to the card front.
- Adhere a slightly thinner strip of light brown cardstock on top of that strip of cardstock.
- Stamp the Horse and Rider on a die cut circle with brown ink.
- Trim the left edge of the circle and then adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on the card front with brown ink.