HMP27 Grape Snack
SSC1216 Beary Mice Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
MG06 Lavender Micro Glitter
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
MWP811 Mixed Media White Paper
Cardstock by Core’dinations®
Pattern Cardstock by American Crafts®
Alcohol Markers by Copic® (BV000, BV01, BV02, BV04, BV25, BV29, V01, V04, Y000, YG01, YG03, YG17, YG67, G20, E01, E13, E15, E21, E23, E25, E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, E40, E42, E43, E47, E50, E51, E57, E79, E84, E95, W0, W3, W5, W7, 0)
Various Ink™ Blender Solution by Copic®
Piece of woven fabric
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Fold a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch cardstock in half for a top fold tent with a finished 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch card base.
- Stamp Grape Snack with Tuxedo Black on Mixed Media White Paper and color (marker numbers provided).
- Add a few drops of Blender Solution to a piece of woven fabric and gently press around edges of colored background for texture. Vary the time amount to get bolder texture.
- Trim image and adhere onto pattern paper. Glue to card base at an angle.
- On scraps of Mixed Media White Paper color with dark markers and repeat step with blender solution.
- Stamp sentiment on white paper and glue to blender solution paper. Glue onto card base above Grape Snack image.
- Glue strip of blender solution paper at the bottom of image.
- Add three glue dots along paper strip and sprinkle with glitter. Rub the glitter into the glue dot then shake off excess back into container.