HMCV14 Cling Rain Flower
SSC1216 Beary Mice Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
CP475 Creative Palette Rectangles
EJ507 Spoonful of Confetti
MPW11 Mixed Media White Paper
VM001 Versamark from Tsukineko®
SSH34 Medium Perfectly Clear Acrylic Handle
GS400 Spray Bottle with water
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Rain Stencil from Dreamweaver Stencils®
Electric Pink Radiant Neon Re-inker from Tsukineko®
White VersaColor from Tsukineko®
Sketch Markers by Copic®
Blue cardstock from Core’dinations®
Zip Dry from Beacon Adhesives®
Webbed ribbon from May ARts®
Grumbacker Cerulean Blue and Yellow Green Acrylic Paint
Lime green hemp cord
- Top fold a 5 ½” X 11” panel of blue cardstock to create 5 ½” square card.
- Place dabs of acrylic paint and a bit of pink ink on Creative Pallete. Spritz with water to move color. Place Rain stencil on top of paint/ink mixture and set face up on top of scrap paper. Place 4 ¼” X 5 ½” white panel on top to transfer color and design. Set aside to dry.
- Sprinkle Spoonful of Confetti on right and left sides of card. Heat from underneath to melt. Adhere strip of web/ribbon down the right side.
- Sprinkle Rain panel with Spoonful of Confetti and heat from underneath to melt. Adhere panel to card.
- Stamp Rain Flower image on white cardstock. Color and shade with Copic markers. Tear edges and adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment in black ink on white strip. Adhere to card.
- Layer paper flowers and adhere to card. Lace cord through button and tie in bow. Adhere over flowers.