SSC1218 Family Home
GX803M Halo Glitter Mix
EP030 Kaleidoscope Embossing Powder
MPW811 Mixed Media Paper
SSH46 Medium Perfectly Clear™ Acyrylic Stamp Handle
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black by Tsukineko®
Cardstock by Core’dinations®
Sketch™ Alcohol Markers by Copic®
(B24, B26, B37, B39, BG11, BG13, BG15, V12, V15, V17, R12, R14, R29, YG13, YG17, YG09, Y00, Y13, YR12, YR16, YR23, YR27, BV23, BV25, E23, E25, E29, C1, C2, C4, C7, C9)
Zip-Dry™ by Beacon Adhesives®
Optional: Airbrush Starting Set by Copic®, Black Multiliner Pen by Copic®
- Create card base by folding a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch piece of cardstock in half with a finish size of 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches.
- Stamp the three building stamp from Family Home with Tuxedo Black in on Mixed Media Paper.
- Stamp on masking paper or sticky note and cut out to cover image on cardstock.
- Stamp the two building image next to first stamp. Color buildings.
- Optional: Draw sidewalk with black pen around stamped buildings and airbrush sky and pavement/road with a mask for each covering any parts already colored.
- Trim image and glue onto card base.
- Sprinkle Halo Glitter mix and Kaleidoscope powder around edges of colored image and heat emboss from the back of the paper.