DCP1001 Die Cut Pop Ups
DCS5074 Build-a-Bouquet Die Set
CRP5074 Build-a-Bouquet Cling Stamps
NKCRS05 NK Studio Kaffee Klatsch
SSC1220 Perfectly Clear Sisters
CP750 Creative Palette Circles
EP100 White Embossing Powder
MPW11 Mixed White Paper
VM001 Versamark from Tsukineko®
STF082 Onyx VersaFine by Tsukineko®
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
SSH34 Medium Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Electric Yellow, Blue, and Green Radiant Neon Reinkers from Tsukineko
Bamboo Leaves and Elderberry Memento from Tsukineko®
Vertigo sheets from Tsukineko®
Lavender-gray cardstock from Core’dinations®
Polka dot paper from Authentique® Latest and Greatest 6 X 6
Copic® Sketch Markers
Chevron Lime ribbon from May Arts®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Top fold 6” X 12” panel of cardstock to create 6” square card.
- Cut two pieces of polka dot cardstock to 4 ½” X 5 ½”. Use one of the edge dies from the Pop Up kit to cut decorative edge on one narrow edge of each panel. Cut thin pieces of white cardstock for extra decorative edges underneath.
- Place Pop Up Die with its base at the bottom of one narrow straight edge of panel, and die cut. Push out and crease each pop up portion before adhering panel to top of card stand on inside with decorative edge at top. Adhere other panel at bottom of inside, with decorative edge at bottom.
- Stamp and emboss in white circle design from Kaffee Klatsch on lavender-gray cardstock, cut out, fold in half, and adhere to card at fold.
- Place drops of re-inkers over Creative Palette, with blue and purple over two-thirds of one end, and yellow and green at the other third, and spritz with water to move color. Press 5 ½” X 8 ½” white cardstock panel over the surface to transfer the color. Set aside to dry.
- When dry, use the dots stamp from the Creative Palette to stamp pattern over the panel in Elderberry ink on the blue side, and Bamboo Leaves on the green side.
- Stamp in black ink four hydrangeas on the blue side, and five leaves on the green side. Cut each out with their respective dies.
- Adhere leaves to edges of flowers, leaving one extra leaf. Adhere three flower bunches on bottom three pop ups on the card, leaving the large one at the bottom free.
- Die cut a two white frames and two lavender gray ones. Stamp sentiments as desired and adhere to matted frames. Adhere one to top pop up along with a ribbon bow, and one to bottom of card laying flat.
- Stamp canning jar with Black StazOn ink on Vertigo sheet. Die cut. (You’ll need to make a few passes on one side, then flip and make a couple more passes to cut all the way through.)
- Color jar with Copics as desired. Die cut jar from white cardstock. Trim approximately 1/16” off the edges, and adhere behind. Adhere completed jar to large pop up. Make sure everything will fold and close as desired.
- Use the decorative edge dies to create a panel for the front of the card. Stamp sentiment and adhere, along with extra flower and leaves, over a strip of dotted paper and a ribbon tie and bow.