CRS5067 Cling Hydrangea Garden Stamp Set
DCS5067 Hydrangea Garden Die Cut Set
SSC1199 Loving Messages Perfectly Clear Set
STF082 VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
SSH57 Jumbo Acrylic Handle
Acrylic Paints (Sapphire, Purple Cow, Dragon Fruit, Hansa Yellow, Margarita, Plantation Pine) by DecoArt
Blue Cardstock by Bazzill
Green Cardstock by Bazzill
3 in 1 Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Foam Adhesive Dots by Scrapbook Adhesives
- Using the Hydrangea Garden Stamp set, stamp two hydrangea heads and two single blooms with Black waterproof ink. Stamp leave sprig twice in the same way.
- Color one each in blue and purple with thinned acrylic paint and water. Do the same for the remaining in pink and purple. Paint leaves in greens.
- Cut out all pieces with coordinating Hydrangea Garden Die Cut Set.
- Fold 4 ¼” x 8” green cardstock in gate fold with a score at 2 1/8” and 6 3/8” and glue down on 5 ½” square blue cardstock.
- Glue blue hydrangea on left gate flap with single bloom adhered with a foam adhesive dot. Open left flap and glue pink hydrangea on right flap that is still folded. Close the left flap and adhere single pink bloom at the top of the right flap with a foam adhesive dot. The bloom should overlap a free edge onto the blue hydrangea to hold the flap closed.
- Stamp a sentiment from Loving Messages on white paper and trim down into pennant. Adhere with a foam adhesive dot.