P255 Tiered Dress
SSC1214 Happy Greetings Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
- Cardstock – teal, white
- Patterned paper – Teal graph, swirl, chevron
- Memory Box frostyville border Cutting Die
- Copic markers: B000, B00, B01
- Memento Ink – black
- Glossy accents
- Zip Dry
- Foam Tape
- Transparency sheet
- Place transparency sheet in front of you. Use glossy accents to create a 5” x 1” border. Making sure to draw a straight line for top of the border and a wavy line for the bottom of the border. Fill in completely with glossy accents and sprinkle with Crystal Micro Glitter. Let dry for several hours.
- Start with 5 1/2” x 5 1/2” teal card. Glue 5 ¼” x 5 ¼” white card stock centered. Glue 5” x 5” teal swirl patterned paper centered. Cut 2 ¾” x 5” strip from white card stock and matt on to teal card stock leaving ¼” border on the left and right side. Glue vertically on card as shown. Cut 5” x 1 ¼” teal chevron patterned paper and stamp sentiment in the lower right corner. Glue centered and ¼” from the bottom.
- Using frostyville border Cutting Die, cut snowflake border from white card stock. Glue above chevron paper as shown. Glue a few small snowflakes to top left and top right corners.
- Cut a 3” x 5” oval from white card stock, and apply sticky panel. Trim excess. Sprinkle with Crystal Micro Glitter. Tap off excess. Glue centered to card front.
- Stamp Tiered Dress onto white card stock and color with Copic markers as shown. Stamp hanger only onto oval. Cut layers of dress and foam tape each layer to oval.
- Carefully peel glitter border from transparency. Glue onto chevron border with zip dry as shown. Add lines and dots to dress with Glossy Accents and sprinkle with Micro Glitter.