HHP06 Bon Bon Bunny
AC672HSR Red Holograph Dot Sparklers Class A’Peel™ Stickers
GX220U Ultrafine Multi Crystal Glitter
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Red and Black Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Ribbon by May Arts
Zig 2-Way Glue Pen by EK Success
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Fold an 8-1/2″ X 5-1/2″ panel of red cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp Bon Bon bunny with Memento Ink on a 4-1/2″ X 3″ panel of white cardstock.
- Color as shown
- Punch slots in corners of a 4-3/4″ X 3-1/4″ panel of black cardstock and slide corners of white panel into slots.
- Tie pink ribbon around card front in a bow.
- Adhere white, heart-shaped doily to card front at left side.
- Adhere layered image panel over doily and ribbon with Zip Dry to secure.
- Apply Dot Sparklers to corners of black panel by pressing them into place.
- Apply glitter to hearts on candy box with a glue pen.