Foam Brush or Makeup Sponges
Embossing Heat Tool
1. Brayer a layer of ivory acrylic paint on to the Creative Palette.
2. Lay the stencils on the palette and sponge dark gray paint through the stencil details.
3. Remove stencils and pull a print on cardstock from the Creative palette.
4. Stamp Filly lightly on a book page and color in areas with acrylic paint that has been watered down for translucency. Allow to dry completely.
5. Stamp Filly in black over the colored areas to bring back the detail. Allow to dry. Tear out book pages roughly around Filly silhouette.
6. Adhere Filly panel to printed cardstock and add yellow paint to blend edges and create a background.
7. Sprinkle Aged Ochre Embossing Enamel on corner of finished piece and add mica and color fragments on top of dry enamel, heat all from underneath to melt powder and adhere fragments.
8. Stamp greeting near top in black acrylic paint applied to stamp with makeup sponge.