CP750 Creative Palette Rounds
CRS5044 Butterfly Trio
SSH57 Perfectly Clear Acrylic Handle
White Shirt from the dollar store
Acrylic Paint in desired colors
Sponge dauber or Makeup Sponge
1. Wash and dry shirt to remove sizing from fabric.
2. Use Pink, Orange and Yellow paint on Round Creative Palette, spread to edges with brayer.
3. Use Bubble Wrap Stamps from Round Creative Palette to remove paint from brayer leaving patterns.
4. Stamp paint filled stamps on shirt above and below center.
5. Lift palette with hands supporting acetate backing. Turn over and press to shirt in desired location.
6. Remove palette from shirt.
7. Load bubble wrap stamps again from palette and stamp overlapping large circle.
8. Load Butterfly stamps with contrasting paint by putting a small amount of paint on a palette, lightly dip a makeup sponge or sponge dauber in paint, tap off excess paint until you can see the texture of the sponge, tap lightly on stamp until entire image is loaded with paint, press firmly on final project.
9. Allow to dry.
10. Iron, using a paper to protect iron and design, to heat set.
11. Launder normally as needed.