DCS5072 Hummingbirds Dies Set
CRS5071 PenPattern Butterflies
DCS5071 Butterflies Dies Set
FREG038 Aged Hunter Embossing Enamel
VP001 VersaMarker™ Watermark Pen by Tsukineko®
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
3D Foam Pennants by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L
3D Foam Squares Regular & Small – white by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L
DODZ 3D by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L
Inktense™ Watercolor Pencils by Derwent
Liquid Pearls™ by Ranger
Plastic florist stand
Various Yarn and Threads
Acrylic Paint – watered down in a spray bottle,
Feathers and craft eggs
Embossing Heat Tool
- Weave the yarns & threads through the gaps of a florist stand, leaving one gap open to create a nest’s entrance.
- Spray generously with watered down acrylic to tone down the bright colours. Repeat until you are happy with the result.
- Wrap around with hand died cheesecloth and secure with matching threads.
- Stamp the Hummingbirds and PenPattern Butterflies and colour them in. Die cut the images.
- Add some Aged Hunter enamel to the birds’ wings with VersaMarker.
- Stamp the flowers, colour in with pencils and fussy cut.
- Start layering the images over the nest as shown, securing them with DODZ and Foam Squares.
- Embellish further with feathers and flowers. Add little eggs inside the nest.