Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Apple Crush & Peach Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Watercolor Paper by Strathmore®
Ergo Soft Aquarelle Pencils by Staedtler®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Fold 4-1/4″ x 11″ panel of green card stock in half to form card base.
- Stamp Baby Balloon and landscape on 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel of watercolor paper with Tuxedo Black ink. Stamp balloon a second time on a 3″ x 3″ panel of water color paper.
- Color all images with pencils and blend with water brush.
- Cut out balloon from 3″ x 3″ panel.
- Adhere stamped panel to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ panel of peach card stock, then adhere to card base using ZipDry.
- Layer cut out balloon on top of card using foam squares.
- Using VersaMarker, apply ink to clouds, pennants and wisps; apply crystal embossing powder and heat set.