Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Imagine Crafts
Copic® Markers (G12, G14, G17, W1, W3, W5, C3, B000, E00, BG02, BG05)
Americana® Deep Turquoise, Lemon Zest, & Apple Green Satin Acrylic Paint by DecoArts®
Colored Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper
Happy Birthday Panel by David Tutera
Ribbon by May Arts
Classic Circle Dies by Spellbinders
- Add drops of all the paints on the Creative Palette Plate and spread with brayer.
- Stamp square illusion stamp randomly on the plate to lift the paint.
- Press Happy Birthday panel on to the palette plate and then lift and set aside to dry.
- When dry adhere the painted panel to a top folding square teal card.
- Wrap two lengths of ribbon around the card.
- Stamp image on a white die cut circle and color with markers.
- Back image circle panel with a larger die cut green circle and then adhere to card.
- Sprinkle Shabby white embossing enamel and Blue Tinsel Embossing powder randomly on card and heat from underneath to melt.