CRS5065 Asian Umbrella Cling Rubber Set
CP811 Creative Pallete
SSC1190 Say it Today Perfectly Clear Stamp Set
EP040 Stardust Embossing Powder
DP101 Detail Silver Embossing Powder
FRG14C Purple Glass Glitter
VP001 VersaMarker™ Watermark Ink by Imagine Crafts®
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle
Memento™ Tuxedo Black Dye Ink,
Tim Holtz® Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink
Mohawk® Bright White Cardstock
Americana® Multi Surface Satin Acrylic Paints (Poppy and apple green)
Heidi Grace stencils
May Arts® Ribbon
Scrapbook Adhesive® 3D Foam Squares
Zip Dry™ Glue by Beacon®
Brayer, Heat tool, scissors
- Create a top folding 5 1/4″ square card out of Cool Cantaloupe cardstock.
- Adhere a 5″ square panel of Apple Crush cardstock to the card.
- Stamp the sentiment with black ink on the lower right part of the card.
- Use a brayer to spread acrylic paints across the Creative Pallette.
- Layer stencil on top.
- Lay a white cardstock panel onto the Creative Palette and press.
- Lift panel and allow to dry.
- Color flowers with BV02 marker and adhere glass glitter to the centers of the flower (set aside to dry).
- Randomly stamp plain umbrella, flower, and butterfly images on panel.
- Tear edges of panel and sponge with distress ink.
- Adhere panel to card.
- Draw a straight line with VersaMarker™ pen and heat emboss with Silver Detail Powder.
- Randomly sprinkle Stardust Embossing Powder and Purple Glass Glitter on Card and heat from underneath until melted.
- Stamp umbrella on a white scrap and color with makers (YR00-YR02-YR07-BV00-BV02-BV04, YG06-E23).
- Fussy cut out umbrella image and attach to card with 3D foam squares.
- Tie ribbon around card.
- Adhere flowers.