P224 Butterfly Pattern
Cardstock and paper- white, green, decorative
Inks- Distress shabby shutters, peeled paint, black Versafine, Versamark
Plus- EP175 Jeweled Gold embossing powder, pearls, doily, May Arts ribbon, paper flower, colored pencils, foam squares
- Stamp butterfly with black on white paper twice.
- Sponge one of the papers with green inks, distress left and bottom edges and tear top and right edges.
- Color the butterfly on the unsponged piece with pencils and cut out.
- Pop up butterfly on the sponged piece and add pearls to the body.
- Emboss a doily with Jeweled Gold embossing powder.
- Tie ribbon around bottom of the stamped piece and glue on flower.
- Layer pieces as shown and add pearls to top of the stamped image.