HMM01 Fall Float Stamp
CRS5052 Jumbo Fall Leaves
V284 Thankful Today
FX71 Sticky Panels
MG01 Crystal Micro Glitter
MG17 Cinnamon Micro Glitter
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle
VersaFine™ Onyx Black ink by Tsukineko®
Vanilla and Cajun cardstock by Bazzill
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon®
Zig™ 2-way Glue Pen by EKSuccess®
- Fold 11” x 4 ¼” Cajun cardstock in half to form card base.
- Cut ivory cardstock and a sticky panel to 5 ¼”x 4”
- Peel off one side of the sticky panel.
- Lay the cardstock on your table, hold the sticky panel up with the sticky side away from you, line up the edge of the sticky panel with the edge of the cardstock then lay it down on top.
- Peel off the other side of the sticky panel and pour on the Crystal Micro Glitter covering it completely.
- Tap off excess and return to the jar.
- Using the negative Jumbo leaf templates sponge leaves in different colors on the glitter panel. Glue panel to the card base.
- Stamp just the 2 bottom lines of the Thankful today stamp on 3/4’” x 2 7/8” vanilla cardstock, cut a V into the left side. Glue to 1” x 3” Cajun cardstock lining up the right sides. Cut a V leaving a small border. Glue to the bottom right of the card.
- Stamp the Fall Float House Mouse on 2 3/8” x 3 ½” vanilla cardstock with black ink. Color as desired. Glue to 2 5/8” x 3 ¾” Cajun cardstock. Add glitter cinnamon glitter with the glue pen.