Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
Peeled Paint, Faded Jeans, Vintage Photo & Aged Mahogany Distress Ink by Ranger
Colored Pencils by Prismacolor
Kraft Paper by Bazzill Basic
Log Cabin Smooch Spray
Suede Ribbon by May Arts
Key by Tim Holtz
Fast Finish Decoupage & Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Create a 5 1/4″ top folding square card out of Kraft cardstock.
2. Randomly stamp images from the Air Travel set with various Distress inks all over the front of the card.
3. Spritz Smooch Spray on the card.
4. Stamp map on a tissue and color with Prisma Pencils.
5. Apply map image to a Kraft panel of cardstock with Fast Finish Decoupage.
6. When dry, trim map image and adhere to card front.
7. Sprinkle Aged Gold embossing enamel on the card front and heat from underneath to melt.
8. Wrap suede ribbon around card and tie key embelishment on to card.
9. Stamp Catifer Columbus on white cardstock and color with pencils.
10. Fussy cut out Catifur and sponge Vintage Photo ink around the edges of the image before adhering it to the card front with pop dots.