Archival Coffee Brown Ink by Ranger
Brown Cardstock by Bazzill
Standard Oval Die Set by Spellbinders and Die Cutting Machine by Spellbinders
Heidi Grace Specialty Paper Pad by Colorbo
Colored Pencils by Prismacolork
Martha Stewart White Dimensional Pearl Stickers by EK Success
Blending Paper Stumps by Pro Art
Permanent E-Z Runner Tape by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Score 11” x 4-1/4” panel from brown cardstock to create a top-folding card base.
- Cut 5-3/8” x 4-1/8” panel from cream swirl patterned paper, Adhere to card base.
- Cut 5-1/4” x 4” panel from light brown patterned paper; Adhere to card base.
- Cut 4-3/4” x 1-1/2” panel from pink patterned paper; Cut 4-7/8” x 1-5/8” panel from cream swirl patterned paper; Mat together and adhere to card base.
- Cut 3-3/4” x 3-1/8” panel from pink glittered patterned paper; Cut 3-7/8” x 3-1/4” panel from cream swirl patterned paper; Mat together and adhere to card base.
- Die cut oval using Spellbinders die and cream swirl patterned paper.
- Stamp Happy Couple image on oval using Coffee brown ink; Color with Prismacolor pencils and blend with Odorless Paint Thinner; Adhere to card base.
- Embellish with pearl stickers.