Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
Small Chevron Stencil & Large Ponty Circles Stencil by The Crafters Workshop
Blending Medium by Liquitex
Quinacridone Magenta, Prism Violet, Mars Black, Bright Aqua Green, Phthalocyanne Green Paint by Liquitex
Labels 4 Dies by Spellbinders
Black Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper
Mixed Media Paper
Ribbon by May Arts
Copic Markers (RV11, RV63, RV66, RV69, BG11, BG13, BG18, BG49, C1, C3, C5, C7, YG17, YG21)
- Stamp cat on white cardstock and color with alcohol markers.
- Cut black panel with spellbinders die.
- Roll paint colors onto Creative Palette with brayer, and adding a blending medium to slow the drying time. Place stencils onto palette and press cardstock onto palette to make print. Repeat process and add more layers of paint or stencils as desired. Stamp into rolled out paint and then onto print.
- Adhere prints to card base. Tie ribbon. Add black diecut and white kitty panel.
- Add sentiment stamped on a white strip and snipped at ends to form a banner.