Q209 Gothic Heart
P249 Vintage Note
DP104 Detail Copper Embossing Powder
FREG025 Aged Copper Embossing Enamel
FRM04 Tea Stained Mica Fragments
EI101 Boss Gloss Embossing Ink with Dauber
VP001 VersaMarker™ Pen by Tsukineko®
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Union Square Paper by My Mind’s Eye™
StazOn™ Spiced Chai Midi Ink by Tsukineko®
Tim Holtz® Tea Dye Distress Ink by Ranger®
Hug Snug Seam Binding
Tim Holtz® Paper Distresser
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Ink heart stamp with Boss Gloss, stamp on patterned paper, add a mix of embossing powder and embossing enamel, heat.
- Trim patterned paper to desired size, distress edges, brush on distress ink, mist corners, roll with paint brush, heat to set curl.
- Create card base for a standard A-2 card with a tent fold.
- Trim patterned paper for background as shown, stamp word stamp over design with StazOn, distress edges, brush on distress ink around edges, mist corners, roll slightly with paint brush, heat to set curl.
- Cut strip of seam binding and dye with distress ink, heat to dry, cut a piece about 3″ in length off and set aside.
- Knot ribbon on right side and wrap ends around background paper and adhere to back.
- Adhere background paper to card base.
- Adhere embossed heart piece to card.
- Using VersaMarker, add ink around edges in a random manner, add copper embossing powder, heat.
- Add glue to attach mica flakes as shown, shake off excess flakes.
- Using additional piece of dyed ribbon, attach key to ribbon