HMR30 Teacup Sailing
CP750 Creative Palette Rounds
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Cardstock by Core’dinations®
Sapphire Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
Copic® Markers (V12, V15, V20, V22, V25,BV20, BV23, B000, B41, B91, B93, BG000, R12, E21, E25, E29, E31, E33, E35, E37, E40, E42, E50, E51, E53, W2, W3, W5, W7, W9, R17, Y00, Y35, YR23, YG13, YG17, YG61, 0)
Airbrush System by Copic® (Optional)
Airbrush Low-Tack Friskit or sticky notes
Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Fold a 5 ½ x 8 ½ inch cardstock into a finished 5 ½ x 4 ¼ inch top folding card base.
- Stamp smalll bubble wrap stamp from Creative Palette Rounds with acrylic paint onto front of card base. Set aside to dry.
- Stamp Teacup Sailing with Memento ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Optional: Mask image with Friskit or stamp and trim the image from a sticky note. Use airbrush system to create sunset.
- Trim corners with corner rounder.
- Cut a tail onto one end of a contrast color cardstock that is slightly longer than card base and glue onto card base.
- Glue colored Teacup Sailing image onto card base.