CRS5066 Cling Lovely Garden
DCS5066 Lovely Garden Die Set
CP811 Creative Palette
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
SSH34 Medium Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Americana® Cadmium Yellow, Lamp Black, Tangelo Orange, True Red Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
Matte Medium by DecoArt®
ICE Resin® Two Part Resin
Cosmetic Sponge Wedges
All Purpose Glue
Eye Pins & Jump Rings
Disposable Measuring Cups
- Using the butterfly die, cut six butterflies to create the base of the pendant using a Big Shot or similar machine. Glue two sets of three cut outs together. Glue two eye hooks to the top corners of one set, then glue the two sets together. Paint the back and sides with Lamp Black.
- Using the Creative Palette, apply multiple drops of Cadmium Yellow, Tangelo Orange, and True Red onto the palette. Spread with brayer. Place the media paper into the paint, then lift.. Using a toothbrush and thinned paint, splatter randomly with True Red. Allow to dry
- Place the stamp from the kit onto an acrylic handle. Dampen a cosmetic sponge and remove as much water as possible. Pour a puddle of Lamp Black out on the palette paper. Pounce the sponge into the paint and then on a clean area of the palette. When you look at the bottom of the sponge it should be covered by paint but you should still be able to see the texture of the sponge. Pounce the sponge onto the stamp and stamp onto the colorized paper. The details should be easily seen and not be too dark. Stamp the butterfly a second time. Cut both images out with the die. Float to shade the butterfly with Lamp Black. Coat with matte medium to seal.
- Mix the resin following the manufacturer’s instructions and coat the image. Sprinkle some glitter into the resin. Allow to harden overnight.
- Glue crystals to center of butterfly. Add charms, beads, and chain of choice using jump rings.