P245 Vase Bloom
R221 Vintage Letter
MGK04 Valentine Micro Glitter Kit
FRG16C Fuchsia Glass Glitter
FRG01C Silver Glass Glitter
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock by Neenah®
Latest & Greatest 6×6 Paper Pad by Authentique®
StazOn™ Cloudy Sky Midi Ink by Tsukineko®
Tim Holtz® Old Paper Distress Ink by Ranger®
Spectrum Noir™ Markers (BT1, BT2, BT4; DG1, DG2, DG4; BP1, BP2; CG2; PP1)
Tim Holtz® Paper Distresser by Ranger®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Ribbon by May Arts®
- Stamp flower image, color, fussy cut image and set aside.
- Stamp letter image, distress edges with distress tool, add distress ink.
- Create card base in standard A-2 size with a tent fold.
- Mist corners of distressed image, curl corners with a paint brush and heat to set curl.
- Trim patterned paper to fit as shown.
- Adhere distressed image to patterned paper.
- Create bow and attach to layered patterned paper and letter image adhering ends to back side.
- Attach flower image to card with foam mounting squares.
- Add micro glitter to flower with adhesive.
- Randomly add adhesive to letter image and apply a mix of the two glass glitters, allow to dry.