ASCRS01 Nature Jumbo Cling
ASCRS03 Industrial Jumbo Cling
EJS05 Spoonful of Rust
EP111 Midnight Black Embossing Powder
VM001 Versamark Ink from Tsukineko®
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
SSH34 Medium Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Rich Cocoa Memento ink from Tsukineko®
Burnt Sugar Vintage cardstock from Core’dinations®
Green and tan cardstock from Bazzill Basics®
Sanding block from Core’dinations®
Derwent Inktense Watercolor Pencils
Zip Dry from Beacon Adhesives®
3M foam tape
- Apply sanding block to areas of 6” square panel of Vintage cardstock where tree and barn will be stamped.
- Stamp tree, barn, fencing, and birds on panel with VersaMark ink and emboss with black embossing powder.
- Stamp second tree and emboss in black on green cardstock.
- Color and shade all pieces with watercolor pencils. Use waterbrush to spread color as desired. Let dry.
- Sprinkle bottom edge of square panel with Spoonful of Rust, and heat from underneath until melded together.
- Adhere second tree over top of first, slightly offset, with foam tape. Leave part of tree overhanging right edge.
- Mat panel with 6 ¼” square panel of tan cardstock.
- Stamp around edge of large green cardstock mat cut 7 ½” square with peeled paint background stamp (from Industrial set) and brown ink. Adhere focal panel over green panel.