P261 Wind in Sails
L263 Near the Sea
FREG030 Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel
EI101 Boss Gloss Embossing Ink
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Patterned Paper by Vintage Experience
Patterned Paper by The Works
Watercolor Paper by Strathmore®
StazOn Gothic Purple Mini Ink by Tsukineko®
Tim Holtz® Frayed Burlap Distress Ink by Ranger®
Coffee Archival Ink™ by Ranger®
4″x6″ Adhesive Sheets by Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L®
MyStik® Permanent Strips by Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L®
3D Foam Squares – White by Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L®
3D Foam Pennants by Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L®
DODZ™ – 3D by Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L®
Inktense Pencils by Derwent
Pink, Blue, & Ivory Suede Twine by May Arts
Lacey Pennants Die by Spellbinders™ Paper Arts
Labels 18 Die by Spellbinders™ Paper Arts
Metal Ornate Corners
Burlap & Canvas Flower
Self Adhesive Pearls
- Create a kraft card blank with A5 card front.
- Using pink cardstock prepare a mat 1/16 inch on each side smaller than the card front. Adhere to the base with MyStik®.
- Trim a panel from patterned paper 1/16 inch on each side smaller than the mat. Ink the edges and adhere to the base with MyStik®.
- Dab embossing ink onto metal corners with Boss Gloss and sprinkle with Aged Ivory Enamel. Shake off the excess and heat emboss.
- Adhere the corners to the card with Adhesive Sheets in the top and bottom right corners as shown.
- Die cut a large Lacey Pennant from coordinated papers and adhere to the card, allowing the top left corner to hang off the card.
- Create a centre panel from patterned papers, pink and beige cardstock (use the photo for approximate proportions) and adhere to the card using 3D Foam Squares. Add pearls along the right side as shown.
- Stamp Wind In Sails onto watercolour paper with Coffee Ink and colour with Inktense pencils. Die cut and emboss with Labels 18 die. Adhere to the card with 3D Foam Squares.
- Stamp Near The Sea sentiment on a scrap of kraft card in purple ink. Trim and form in your hands to create a small wavy banner. Adhere to the card.
- Cover the 3D Foam Pennants with matching papers, add eyelets and suede twine and layer at the top of the card as shown.
- Finish the card with a canvas flower and suede twine bows adhered with DODZ™ – 3D. Add final touches with brads and decorative pins.