P230 PenPattern Owl
SSC1214 Happy Greetings Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
SSH34 Medium Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
VM001 VersaMark™ Watermark Ink by Tsukineko®
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Spectrum Noir™ Markers (CT1, BT2, CG2, BG4, LV1, CR1)
Wood Grain Embossing Folder
Ribbon by May Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Start with 4 ½”x 5 ¾” lavendar card. Cut 4 ¼” x 5 ½” gray paper and emboss with wood grainfolder. Glue centered on lavender. Cut and tear 1” x 5 ½” green cardstock. Stamp Pattern Owl randomly with Versamark ink, and glue to left edge of gray cardstock.
- Use stamp postitioner to stamp Pattern Owl onto white cardstock with gray ink. Clean stamp, and repeat process using Versamark ink. Sprinkle with clear embossing powder. Shake off excess, and heat set.
- Color with Spectrum Noir Markers CT1, BT2, CG2, BG4, LV1, CR1 as shown. Use double adhesive tape to add two 2 ¼” strips of ribbon to card2 5/8” from the bottom. Add bow.
- Very carefully cut out eyes and beak, and wing. Glue owl to card front as shown, and foam tape eyes and beak, and wing back in place.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” to pale blue cardstock strip and glue to card.