CRS5073 Cling Filigree
DCS5072 Hummingbirds Die Set
SSC1214 Happy Greetings Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
EJK04 Encrusted Jewel Kit Purple Kit
VM001 VersaMark™ Watermark by Tsukineko®
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Harmony Collection “Growth” by Authentique
Memento™ New Sprout & Sweet Plum Inks by Tsukineko®
4 Sets of White A2 Cards with Matching Envelopes
White Velcro Dot Closure by 3M
Labels Six Large Die by Spellbinders
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Cut Authentique paper to 9 X 12. Score at 3 ½ “ on each long end. Score ¼” on each side of one of those score lines to create hill and valley fold. Score in 1” on each side. Trim away excess sides from the top that folds over. Use die to trace the scalloped “V” edge on front flap, and cut out. (You’ll need to trace extra on each side to connect to sides of flap. See picture.)
- Flatten entire piece. Stamp long Filigree border in Versamark, and sprinkle with a mix of the embossing enamels and glass glitters from the kit. Heat from underneath to melt. Repeat process with “V” shaped design on flap.
- Ink-distress around all edges with purple ink. Fold along sides and valley fold. Set aside.
- Stamp sentiments and large swirl from Filigree set in purple ink on white notecards. Stamp “V” design on envelope flaps, and border on front of envelopes.
- Die cut four small hummingbirds from leftover strip of Authentique paper. Ink around edges and adhere to cards.
- Die cut one hummingbird from chipboard. Cover in Versamark, and sprinkle to coat with items from the purple kit. Heat from underneath to melt. Adhere to portfolio with 3D Glue Dot.
- Insert the envelopes in back section of portfolio, and notecards in front. When folded as desired, attach the Velcro dots with the fuzzy side on the flap.