CRR220 Rose Pattern
CRS5071 Cling PenPattern Butterflies
DCS5071 Butterflies Die Set
FREG026 Aged Black Embossing Enamel
MG04 Pink Micro Glitter
VM001 VersaMark™ Watermark Ink by Tsukineko®
VP001 VersaMarker™ by Tsukineko®
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Latest & Greatest Black Pattern Paper by Authentique
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Cut and tent-fold pink cardstock to create A2 size card.
- Stamp Rose Pattern on card front in black ink.
- Die cut butterfly from center.
- Turn die cut over, and stamp butterfly image in black ink.
- Apply VersaMarker ink around edges and on body. Sprinkle with Aged Black Embossing Enamel, and heat to melt. Apply glue marker to spots and sprinkle with glitter.
- Adhere panel of black patterned paper to inside of card.
- Adhere thin strip of black cardstock on back of card front down center of butterfly cutout. Adhere butterfly on front atop the strip, and bend wings up slightly.
- Swipe Versamark inkpad across corners of card front, and emboss with Aged Black Embossing Enamel.