Paper: plum delight, black, frosted teal, Bermuda blue
Ranger Vintage Photo and Walnut inks
glue, scissors, sponge
dimensional foam adhesive
- Cut, score and fold 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 inch Bermuda panel to form card base.
- Stamp Garden Background on 4 3/4 X 3 1/2 inch Plum Delight panel with VersaMark Ink.
- Adhere to 5 X 3 3/4 inch black panel.
- Tie ribbon on right and adhere to card front at angle with glue.
- Stamp Butterfly Postcard on teal panel with Vintage Photo ink.
- Trim along edge of stamp image.
- Distress edges and apply Walnut ink along distressed edges with sponge.
- Adhere to card front at angle with glue.
- Stamp butterfly once again on teal, but use Walnut Ink.
- Color with chalk and trim out.
- Adhere to card front with dimensional foam adhesive.
- Apply Glass Glitter to card with glue.