HHV05 Cake Nibbler
SSC1114 Friendly Phrases Perfectly Clear™ Stamp Set
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
MWP811 Mixed Media White Paper
SSH34 Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Cardstock by Core’dinations®
Acohol Markers by Copic® (E11, E13, E15, E18, E30, B91, B93, B97, BG000, BG01, BG05, BG72, G20, YG61, YG63, Y11, Y21, YR21, R20, R81, 0)
Airbrush System by Copic®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Circle Punches or Nesting Dies
Corner Rounder Punch
Sand-It Gadget by Core’dinations®
Dust Buddy Cloth by Core’dinations®
- Fold over a 5 1/2 x 8 1/4 inch piece of cardstock to a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch card base and sand edges with the Sand-It Gadget and Dust Buddy cloth.
- Cut a piece of pattern paper and glue onto card base.
- Stamp Cake Nibbler onto Mixed Media White Paper with Tuxedo Black ink and color.
- Mask the image by stamping and cutting out image on sticky notes.
- Use airbrush system with a sticky note to mask off foreground and background.
- Use corner rounder on image and adhere onto a two layer textured cardstock with edges sanded.
- Layout colored image with various circle shapes, tucking some under the matted edge and glue them onto card base.
- Stamp sentiment on white cardstock with Tuxedo Black ink and cut out in a circle shape to adhere to card base, trimming circle to the edge of card base.