H311 Penned Birthday
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
MG05 Orange Micro Glitter
MG07 Sunflower Micro Glitter
MG09 China Blue Micro Glitter
MG06 Lavender Micro Glitter
MG11 Red Micro Glitter
G225F Multi Fine Glitter
FX71 Sticky Panels
DWLX7029 Graduated Dots Stencil
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
ColorBox® Wisteria Chalk Ink by Clearsnap®
Ribbon by May Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Coconut Oil Soap
- Adhere a sticky panel to a 5 1/4″ x 4″ panel of white cardstock.
- Rub the back of the stencil with soap and then lay on the sticky panel.
- sprinkle the red glitter over the holes, rub to cover circle area, and then shake off the excess.
- repeat step two with each of the other colors of glitter one at a time.
- carefully remove the cardstock from the stencil being careful to NOT bend the stencil.
- cover the entire panel with Multi Fine Glitter,rub into the paper and shake the excess off.
- Adhere panel to a blue card base (when folded in half it measures 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″).
- stamp sentiment on a white die cut oval panel with wisteria ink and back with a larger blue oval panel.
- Tie yellow ribbon around card attaching the sentiment panel and tie a bow.