Black & Lavender Archival Ink by Ranger
Vintage Photo Distress Ink by Ranger
White Acrylic Paint
Die by Spellbinders
Stakes & Stakes
Fast Finish & Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Recycled Wood Fruit Box
1. Paint sides of box with white acrylic paint.
2. Stamp flowers (Morning Glory, Nasturtium, Carnation, Violets, Sweet Peas, Seed Catalog) on tissue paper using black water resistant ink. Stamp Violets twice.
3. Color flowers using watercolor pencils and waterbrush.
4. Tear edges of tissue paper around flowers. Sponge edges with brown dye ink.
5. Cut tissue paper to fit sides of box.
6. Stamp seed packet onto tissue paper using black ink. Glue tissue paper to sides of wood box. Sponge edges of box using brown dye ink.
7. Glue colored flowers onto side of box. Apply fast finish over the surface of tissue paper.
8. Paint front of clay pot with white acrylic paint.
9. Glue stamped and colored flowers onto front of clay pot. Apply fast finish over surface.
10. Apply versamark around the edges of tissue paper and along top of rim on clay pot. Sprinkle white embossing enamel onto versamark. Heat emboss.
11. While hot sprinkle lavender glass glitter into white embossing enamel. Repeat process with other pot.
12. Die cut white cardstock.
13. Stamp flowers (Nasturtium, Carnation, Sweet Pea) onto white cardstock shapes using black water resistant ink.
14. Color flowers using watercolor pencil and brushes.
15. Sponge edges of die cut with brown dye ink.
16. Apply brown distress stain to stake.
17. Attach cardstock to stake.
18. Tie fiber around stake.
19. Stamp blossom background using lavender ink onto full sheet of tissue paper.