Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
White, Dark Brown, Red, & Light Blue Cardstock
Polka Dot Patterned Paper
Copic Markers E31, E35, E37, T2, T3, T5, T7, E50, E51, E04, E93, BV20, R24, R46, E42, E44, E47, E49, B45
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Stamp Reindeer Games on white cardstock with Memento ink.
- Color image with Copic markers as shown. Colors used:
Amanda Mouse- E31 E35 E37Monica Mouse- T2 T3 T5 T7Skin – E50 E51 E04 (cheeks E93) BV20 shadowR24 R46 BerriesE42 E44 E47 E49 nut/branches
- For sky – scribble some Copic B45 on a sheet of acetate. Fill a waterbrush with Copic Various Blending Solution or rubbing alcohol. Pick up ink from acetate with brush and paint randomly in sky area.
- Ink edges
- Sprinkle Chunky white over image and heat from underneath.
- Layer onto brown card stock mat and then onto light blue mat.
- Pop up onto blue dot paper and layer onto brown and blue mats.
- Wrap with ribbon and tie a bow.
- Pop up onto red card stock mat and then layer onto brown card stock mat.
- Adhere 3 blue brads.
- Attach to blue card base.